International Gathering in Music and Dance 14.-21.5.2018
in Bhole Baba Ashram, Kalkstück 11, 51570 Windeck. Tel.: 02243 6603, email@example.com
"Dance of the heart" invites you to meet with people from different geographic, cultural and spiritual backgrounds in order to dive into a deeply nourshing space within yourself and due to the exchange amongst each other. Movement and dance, sound and music speak to us, for us and about us. They guide us into our heart and into the heart of the that, which might appear as "foreign" at first. They lead us into the heart of that, which - despite all differences - is mutually present everywhere and deeply familar to each of us.
Our workshop programm:
- Paramjyoti: introduction into "Dance of the Heart" by Paramjyoti and the Whirling Prayer
- Netanel Goldberg: concert "river of light, prayers from the soul"
- Anva Goldberg: Natural Movement, "the holy dance within"
- Suna Schmidt: Belly Dance
- Mitsch Kohn: healing-sound-space
- Abhijit Biswas: indian classical music. Workshop, kirtan, concert
- Ali Ungan: oriental music and introduction in group dance rituals of the sufi tradition
- Faridah Busemann: spiritual songs, sufi tradition
- Meir Ganor and Mordi Corcos from the Kibbutz Neot Semadar, Negev Desert, Israel
Musicians and dancers from different spiritual and cultural heritage will teach workshops in which they introduce themselves via their music and dance. Emphasize in Love Moves is to meet yourself in the heart, in music, in dance, in spirit, in soul, in body. To meet with the heart of other people and the heart of their path and tradition - beyond borders and the limitations of the mind.
In the evenings we are enjoying concerts and rituals. Outside of the programm there will be time for individual meetings, questions, answers, silence, singing, listening,...
The ashram also offers vedic fire ceremonies throughout our stay.
Welcome! We are excited to meet you!